Wednesday, September 19, 2012

people potraits and feelings

photography keeps me sane,helps me digest things ,helps me to just see things differently,you know it makes me look for beauty in everything and everyone hence i love making pictures of people all kinds of people,I also see lots of shadows do u know  how the photographer in me will process those ,yep into silhouettes,when people evoke passion in me and arouse my confidence i use movement as i dont fear i trust that the  feeling wont lead me astray and i jsut fly with the feeling .Making pictures  helps me  meet people from all walks of life, but to also distance myself from those i find too much, also not to say a word when i find a need not to, so these are just random shoots i made of different people in different situations but all normal stuff to the naked eye.





No comments:

Post a Comment