Thursday, November 3, 2011

GROOT mARICO

2.

Me and my daughter had great fun even though she kept on going on stage wanting to play with Lindiwe Matshikiza while she was perfoming ,my girl looked at me and said iam gonna play with that lady.I floated in a very deep river there it was soo surreal for me scary at first but then i felt like i was flying men it was nice ,these for me are great memories and photography for me helps preserve those memories







1.Couple of moons ago in a small town of the north west musicians hippies jazz lovers and makers descended on Groot Marico I can assure having been thwre Groot Marico is not Groot but it has groot wonders like their rivers and ambiance .so Marcus Wyatt and crew ,Siya Makhuzeni and her crew the river crew the melville crew ,my crew had much fun in the

North West.

No comments:

Post a Comment